How to Set up a Vacation Rental Cleaning Business
Every holiday season presents an attractive opportunity for homeowners to increase their income by renting out their summer lodges, guesthouses, or mansions, while they reside in a different location. This is especially true for suburban residents, as it’s a known way to save money on the annual upkeep.
Likewise, if you are already trying to break through in the rental cleaning and maintenance industry, this is an excellent way to expand your business to vacation rentals. With so many tourist attractions in the city and the vicinity, purchasing a vacation rental franchise is a clever way to invest your money in Phoenix, AZ. Read on to find out more about what you need to launch a holiday house cleaning venture.
How to start a vacation rental cleaning business?
Under the assumption that you have chosen to specialize in the upkeep of Airbnb and vacation rentals, you’ve already set out a particular strategy for yourself. To move further and cut to the chase, follow these simple steps:
1. Establish a thorough to-do list. A comprehensive plan of action is always of use. When your cleaners arrive at a particular rental, it’s best to follow a standard cleaning checklist to provide consistency. This is how you will waste less time and resources and you’ll be able to prepare for new tasks if necessary.
2. Set up a budget and pricing for your services. Besides covering the hourly fees for your cleaners, your budget should always include costs for supplies. Make sure you don’t forget to set aside the money for taxes. You can set up an hourly rate. Normally, you can choose a competitive hourly rate in comparison to residential cleaning.
3. Obtain licenses, permits, and insurance plans. To be on the safe side, it’s best to fulfill all the legal requirements when you launch your business. You also want to make sure that your team members are insured and bonded. By doing this, you secure yourself a good reputation among property owners and tenants, as they can be sure that their property is 100% safe.
4. Invest in clever marketing tactics to reach property owners. Good advertising is always a smart investment. It’s usually wise to start off by setting up a business profile on social networks. If you’re not sure what is the best way to use social media for your business, you can always try to copy other brands or competitors or get advice from experts.
5. Ensure client satisfaction and expand your business. Your success depends on the performance of your staff, and they depend on your leadership. If hosts and tenants are happy with the results of every session, you are likely to earn yourself a name in the wider community. You can also ask property owners to be included on your reference list.
How to join a lucrative vacation rental franchise business in Phoenix, AZ?
Whether you are just preparing to take a leap into the unknown, or you are an active participant in the booming cleaning industry, you might still face difficulties with some aspects of the whole process. Let MaidThis Franchise help you with that. If you don’t know how to start a residential cleaning company or how to properly advertise your cleaning business, don’t look far, but join us today to become a part of our international cleaning brand.
If you’re running your business as a part of a vacation rental franchise, you wouldn’t have to commute to run a successful business in Phoenix. Save your precious time and pay a visit to one of the exhibits at the Phoenix Art Museum. We shall provide you with a wide array of tools and skills to facilitate the growth of your business and revenue. As a member of our worldwide family of franchisees, you can be sure to achieve outstanding results. Contact MaidThis Franchise today to seize the opportunity to enjoy an exciting journey.