Our Core Values
We’re an open book. Below is what we, as a company, value. We think they are values that will not just help you build MaidThis, but live a better, more intentional life. We hope they excite you as much as they motivate us.
Keep It Positive
Cleaning isn’t the most fun thing in the world. But we have fun here in our work and culture and that is an important part of our experience with you. So if you’re the type to send someone a goofy meme and want to build a POSITIVE work environment for your team, this may be for you.
We, Not Me
You are not just a franchise owner in MaidThis. You ARE what makes MaidThis what it is! This is a community, not a set-it-and-forget-it business. We can all move further together, so being an active part of the MaidThis community is key!
Deliver on Promises
MaidThis team members deliver on promises. Period. It’s beyond frustrating when things don’t go smoothly and we get that. If a MaidThis member gives their word for something, it gets delivered on, and this is expected from everyone.
Kaizen / Constantly Improve
When committing to any task, whether it be finding an awesome cleaner for your client or telling a customer that you’ll get back to them, you need to OWN IT. This means that you treat every responsibility and role as if it's your own. MaidThis’s sinlge missions is making the customer’s lives more hassle-free and to save them a bunch of time so they can enjoy the finer parts of life (aka not cleaning!), and we accelerate this goal by owning our part in this.
If you read this and thought “Yup that’s me in a nutshell”, then fill out the below form. If this is not something you’re aligned with, no biggie. MaidThis isn’t for everyone and we’re very selective about our tribe.
Fill Out The Form And Build Your Freedom:
Are You Financially Qualified?
We estimate that you’ll need to spend between $49,000 to $69,000 for the initial investment and startup costs of your operations, as defined by our 2021 Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This estimate includes our initial franchise fee ($39,000) as well as our estimates for your first 90 days of startup.
Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to have this entire amount in liquid cash. Financing options can be available 🙂
You might be curious as to why there’s such a range, but that’s really down to a few factors:
- You may decide to office outside of your home, in which case you may need to acquire furniture as well as sign a recurring lease.
- You will have accounting and/or legal fees, but if you are married or related to someone who is an expert in those fields, you may get to pay less than the rest of us!
- Insurance and business licenses may vary based on your municipality and coverage needs.
Long story short, we want you to be prepared for a number of costs, as well as for the unexpected, which happens just as often in business as it does in life!
The business that is not only low-cost to startup, but to maintain and grow as well.
A unique franchise opportunity that enables you to be fully remote from Day One.
No massive build-out:
No required equipment purchase, no required expensive leases, no real estate build-out needed. Only your laptop is needed.
How We Train and Support You
Even the best mountain climbers have sherpas to guide and support them.
We’re here with you, every step of the way, to climb the rewarding mountain of entrepreneurship
Since 2013 we’ve been testing and experimenting with the best methods to run a remote cleaning business. We’ve spent literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of dollars developing and perfecting all of the systems, tools, and tactics we now use today.
Here’s the good news – you don’t need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of your life doing trial-and-error to figure out what does and doesn’t work. We’ve already done the hard work for you.
We know what you need when you’re just starting out, and we know what you need when you’re a $1M+ business. And the best part – we teach you everything we know.
You won’t be on this entrepreneurial journey by yourself. You’ll learn from our experiences, playbook, and also have a team to support you along the way.
The journey of 10,000 miles begins with one step. Take that step on the trail we’ve blazed for you.
“What training do I get?”
During your mandatory 5-day in-person training at MaidThis University, you’ll learn:
- Pre-Opening Procedures: what you need to do before you open your doors
- People Development: you can’t build a MaidThis franchise without people
- Cleaner Recruitment Process: find out our secret sauce for finding AND retaining the best in the industry
- Mind-Control Tactics (just kidding...maybe...): we’re not saying that the CIA would like to know how we build our business, but they wouldn’t refuse our lessons...
- Sales & Marketing Procedures: what pricing makes sense in your market and how people will find out about us
- Daily Operating Procedures: the checklist to run your MaidThis franchise from anywhere in the world
Once you graduate, fear not!You’ll have all the support you need to grow. You’ll get:
- Start-Up Success Team: Your setup phase is critical and we totally understand that it can be overwhelming. You’ll get bi-weekly calls (2x/month) with Neel (CEO of MaidThis) for your first 3 months of operations.
- Access to the team that build MaidThis: You’ll also get access to monthly consultation calls from the SAME TEAM that built our first corporate location in 2013 to the unstoppable force it is now. This includes calls with dedicated experienced individuals about operations, sales tactics, and marketing. You have all the support you need for your entire lifecycle.
- Operations Manual: Access to our training manual and operations manual, which has all of our super top-secret processes and systems
- Performance Monitoring: If numbers aren’t your thing, we got you covered. Our corporate location will have access to key metrics with your operating performance. We’ll be able to crunch the numbers for you on a monthly basis and compare your performance against current office locations. This will allow us and you to easily identify what to change and improve.
- Website / Tech Stuff Done For You: Other franchises charge for website setup. We include this for you for free and get everything set up on your behalf! This means you have access to our high-converting website (which we’ve been thousands of hours testing) from Day One. No time wasted hassling with a designer and content creator about graphics and verbiage. Not to mention we continuously improve and maintain the website on your behalf, so you get to skip the maintenance side of things as well.
Read enough? Let’s get started!
Fill Out The Form And Build Your Freedom: